How Many are here:

Talk To Me

(C)ArtyPharty '2011. Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'm Back

Hi all,

I have decided to re open the blog after dealing with my real life issues and taking quiet some time out from the Digital world,
I would like to thank all the people who emailed me support
threw my difficult time and digital brain block.
Just a note to let you know that i am now back and i hope bigger and better
than i ever was, I aim to be adding quiet a lot of new material over the next few
weeks to my stores, Who also deserve a mention for standing by me,
As i have been away for a long spell.
All my current work that you may see in my store's will be retired by the end of the month and NO LONGER available to purchase as i mentioned i have many new items to add,
As for this i am having a massive close out sale over at Digital Chaos
Where you can grab my items from as little as 66Cents.
Buy My store is also at a very ridiculous price.
Thanks for listening to me rambling on and keep checking back for new items, Commercial use and Scrapkits and Freebies of course.
Once again
Thank-You
Lisa aka Arty-Pharty
-x-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Scrapkit Credits

Scrapkit Used - Broken Dreams
Made by Foxys Designz

Contact Me

Blogs i Love

I CT for

Wonderful Blogs